Discover the powerful secrets every Christian needs to know about sex and gender.
God created sex to be a beautiful union between one man and one woman, but statistics paint a haunting picture of brokenness. And there seems to be no statistical difference between the churched and the unchurched.
- 81% of college students are fully sexually active. (The average male will have 9.7 sex partners. The average female: 7.1.)
- Nine out of ten boys are exposed to pornography before the age of 18. Six out of ten girls are.
- 69% of boys and 55% of girls have seen same-sex intercourse online.
- Seventy percent of wives of sex addicts could be diagnosed with PTSD.
- Divorce is a tragic reality for many couples who walk down the aisle with dreams of a happily-ever-after.
Our Pure Freedom Master Class is not just a conference, workshop, or set of educational opportunities but an organic networking experience for leaders interested in learning more about sexual theology and sexual healing.
“It definitely transformed my life. I have been able to walk boldly and confidently in who I am in Christ and what He has called me to do. … it left me desiring to see young girls and women walk in Freedom.”
Riahana Nuhu Brooklyn, NY
What is Our Master Class?
We seek to accelerate the sexual theology, teaching, coaching and healing capabilities of leaders through collaboration and education.
We provide mentoring to a limited number of approved applicants who desire to collaborate with others to:
- Increase a biblical understanding of sexuality, gender, and related issues such as birth control, abortion, masculinity, and womanhood.
- Increase the capacity of the body of Christ to culminate healing in those broken by sexual sin.
- Interface with unbiblical views of sexuality by presenting truth with convictional kindness.
Experience growth in your ministry as you walk others through sexual healing.
Who Should Attend?
The applicants accepted for the program are:
- Identified as eager to take actionable steps to impact the sexual value formation of their own community
- Positioned to influence
- Convicted that the Bible is the authority and truth for sexual values and actions
- Achieving significant healing and is progressing in any areas of sexual brokenness
This is not an event for personal healing and ministry—though that is naturally a part of the process—, but one for leaders eager to grow in their capacity to impart truth and healing to others.
Thursday-Saturday • Jan. 17-20 (Atlanta, GA)
- Instruction by Bob & Dannah Gresh will focus on sexual theology and will address the purposes of sexuality, the boundaries of sexual expression, and three possible positions of influence in the age of a Gender Revolution. One full day will focus on sexual healing and a model of prayer that has proven to break strongholds and allow for significant healing.
- Evening instruction with guest instructors will focus on special issues such as abortion, abuse, same sex attraction, singleness, masculinity, biblical womanhood, and birth control.
Individuals need to be professing Christians to attend, and should understand that the program presents a conversation where leaders can understand how the evangelical gospel message impacts unwed/teen pregnancy, fatherlessness, and familial brokenness to produce a thriving community where strong family structure provides a foundation for prosperity.
What we look for:
- Influence incredible faith-based, medical, academic, government, or nongovernmental organizations
- Leaders serious about being committed to the long-term objective of promoting a biblical view of sexuality
- A commitment to attend all sessions
- Humble and teachable spirit
- Faithful and active in a local church body
- Innovative and creative thought process
- A current lifestyle of self-control and sexual purity
To apply, you must write a one page email request including:
- A statement that you affirm the Apostle‘s Creed
- Information that confirms the presence of the seven bullet points above in your life.
Application can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and will be accepted until December 15th, 2018 or the program is full. We will seek to decline or affirm your application within two weeks of receipt.
Other Important Information
Travel and accommodations should be booked on your own.
Meals included are lunch Thursday-Saturday, dinner Thursday. This weekend is a great time to meet others who are working for the kingdom all around the world, so we encourage participants to enjoy networking dinners out on Friday evening.
Due to the small size of the group accepted into the program and the admission process, if an individual cannot attend any or all of the gathering, refunds cannot be given.
“Pure Freedom has given us tools that have helped us teach the biblical perspective of sexuality in a practical way, making it easier for us to connect and have an open conversation with the younger generation. We recommend it to all those who are called and have a passion for teaching the true biblical perspective on sexuality.” Hector Vilorio and Maria Naraji-Vilorio, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
“If you’re a spiritual mentor looking for practical information to help counsel young people and others in their sexual brokenness, this class is a must for you!”
Karen Witherite, State College, PA
Bob Gresh is the author of Who Moved The Goalpost? Seven Winning Strategies in the Sexual Integrity Game Plan. He’s been on many national radio and television programs including Focus on the Family, and Family Life Radio. On rare occasions, the team talks Bob into joining them to teach at a Pure Freedom event. He’s a dynamic, entertaining and humble speaker. Together, Bob and Dannah started Grace Prep High School in State College, PA. It’s a fun and academically rigorous school with lots of “Grace.” Check out graceprep.com.
Dannah Gresh is the best-selling author, speaker , and creator of Secret Keeper Girl, America’s most popular tween stage show for moms and daughters. Dannah has authored 27 books, including And the Bride Wore White, and Lies Young Women Believe (with Nancy Leigh DeMoss) and is considered one of the leading experts on the subjects of sexual purity, modesty, and parenting tweens and teens. She has been a guest on CNN, Fox News, and the 700 Club and is a frequent guest on Focus on the Family and Family Life. Her TEDTalk on Tolerance for Virginity offers thought-provoking look at why one’s sexuality is enhanced by self-control.
Questions? Email email@example.com